If you are missing one or more teeth, our dentist may recommend dental bridges to fill in the gaps and fully restore your smile. Call Shimmering Dental today at 863-225-5600 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mateo Vidales and learn more about dental bridges in Lakeland, Florida, and whether they are the right choice for you.
If you are missing a single tooth or multiple teeth in a row, we may recommend a dental bridge to restore your smile. A bridge is a fixed dental restoration, meaning it is non-removable. The dental bridge is anchored in place through the use of two dental crowns, which are custom made to fit your smile and are placed on the teeth or dental implants next to the space left by the missing tooth. These crowns hold the artificial tooth in place to restore your smile, ensuring that your restoration will not easily shift or come loose. It typically requires only two visits to our practice to complete a dental bridge. Dental bridges are designed to last for many years and to restore the function, beauty and health of your smile.
- Our dentist may recommend a dental bridge to improve your smile by:
- Restoring your ability to speak, eat and chew normally
- Alleviating excess stress on the bite
- Improving the shape and volume of your face
- Replacing an unwanted removable partial denture
- Preventing the remaining natural teeth from moving out of position
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
We will help you determine whether a custom dental bridge is the right choice for restoring your smile after tooth loss. For more information, please call or visit us today.